Sunday, June 26, 2011

Short Story Sample

I've received comments about my website and I'm very excited about that.  Since some of you are curious about the details of a few of my cast of characters, I decided to post FOR GOODNESS SNAKE on my website.  It is geared toward children age 6-10 +/-.  Let me know what you think.  This story was originally published online at www.kidzwonder.com in 2008 or 2009.  This story is actually founded in truth.  Yes, I brought home 2 snakes, yes I put them in a shoe box and yes, they got loose.  However, my mother stepped on one in the middle of the night in a dark kitchen.  My story didn't have such a happy ending.  Lol.  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Your mother stepped on your escaped snake in the middle of the night? Sounds like a story of its own.

    ReplyDelete