Follow by Email

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Short Story Sample

I've received comments about my website and I'm very excited about that.  Since some of you are curious about the details of a few of my cast of characters, I decided to post FOR GOODNESS SNAKE on my website.  It is geared toward children age 6-10 +/-.  Let me know what you think.  This story was originally published online at www.kidzwonder.com in 2008 or 2009.  This story is actually founded in truth.  Yes, I brought home 2 snakes, yes I put them in a shoe box and yes, they got loose.  However, my mother stepped on one in the middle of the night in a dark kitchen.  My story didn't have such a happy ending.  Lol.  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Your mother stepped on your escaped snake in the middle of the night? Sounds like a story of its own.

    ReplyDelete