Friday, November 18, 2011

Author Jessica Bell Review



Wow, is all I can say right now!  Check out all those links!  My friend, Author Jessica Bell has written a fantastic book.  I meant to ask her how she came up with her subject because it really hits close to home for most of us.  As I read String Bridge, I laughed, I cried, I wanted to smack around some of her characters and when the story came to end I wanted more.  This novel could easily reflect any one's household.  It is so down to earth and homey.  It actually sounds like she sat outside someones kitchen window and recorded word for word what was happening in that family.  My hat is off to you Jessica for writing an insightful and realistic novel.  I have not heard the music that goes with the novel but I'm sure if it is anything like the novel, you'll fall in love with it.

Please follow the links, you'll be glad you did.  I was honored to be able to have the chance to read and review her debut novel and can't wait to read anything else she writes!







http://www.amazon.com/String-Bridge-ebook/dp/B005Y48DF6/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319369262&sr=1-1
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/string-bridge-jessica-bell/1030101696

Soundtrack:

2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much, Sherry! :o) sorry I've been slack on replying to emails. I've been so flat out busy! I will be in touch with you properly very soon, though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome, Sherry! She ran her characters through the wringer. Ha! She definitely has a bright writing future ahead of her. *waving*

    ReplyDelete