Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do you do?

Have you ever had a night that you are in a half wake half sleep mode and this idea just pops into your mind?  What do you do about it? Do you lay there awake until you can't go back to sleep?  Do you get up and write down what it is that popped into your head and hope you can connect the dots the next morning?  Or do you say to heck with it and turn over and go back to sleep? 

My best ideas have come from those ideas that just "pop" into my head in the middle of the night.  I had one last night as a matter of fact.  I got up wrote down enough that I would be able to connect the dots, then turned over and went back to sleep.  Even now, without my notes in front of me I can see clearly what I had to write down.  Now, that doesn't always happen, sometimes I tell myself I'll remember it in the morning but I don't.

The first "dream pop idea" helped me write my ya paranormal Willow Brook.  While I haven't found a title for this idea, I know it will come.  It will come when its willing to reveal itself to me. 

So fellow bloggers chose your poison and work out what you would do.

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment